Moving more with foot and ankle pain
Exercising will contribute to your foot and ankle health in the following ways:
- Improved circulation. Exercise promotes strong circulation, which ensures the tissues in your feet receive the nourishment they need.
- Stronger bones. Everyone knows calcium and vitamin D are essential for bone health, but weight-bearing exercises also enhance bone strength.
- Muscles and other soft tissues need to be suitably flexible to work to their best. Keeping moving with a healthy range of exercises will help this
In order to help plan the next steps think about the following:
- How would you like things to be different?
- What have you tried before to make yourself feel better and in less pain?
- What were the good things about what you tried previously and what are the less good things about it?
- What will you do next?
If you need support with other areas of life such as a health check, diet, debt, housing, parenting, benefits, emotional wellbeing, housing, employment or free activities then click here